Affirmation Day is a day of celebration, as we, as a community affirm participants in making positive steps to create the life they desire for themselves.
Join with us a community to uplift one another in our personal journeys.
Lunch will be provided. This event is free, RSVP is required.
A 2011 CareerBuilder survey of more than 2,600 U.S. hiring managers and human resources professionals revealed:
71 percent valued emotional intelligence in an employee over IQ.
75 percent said they were more likely to promote a high E.I. worker.
59 percent claimed they would not hire someone with a high IQ if they had low E.I.
Twin Cities R!SE Job Fair
· 12-1 pm – HR panel in Conference room 1 answering questions regarding applications, resumes, interviews, and the overall hiring process.
· 1pm – 3pm – Job fair in Room 1
· Open lab – 9 am to 3 pm
Pre-Job Fair Workshops:
· Resume Workshop: October 26 from 1-3 pm at Twin Cities R!SE Minneapolis
· Planning for Job Fair Success: Tuesday November 8 from 1-3 pm at Twin Cities R!SE Minneapolis
· Resume / Application lab: Wednesday November 9 from 1-4pm at Twin Cities R!SE Minneapolis
· Open lab for Applications, resume generation, and company research – November 10 from 9 am to 3 pm
METRO Green Line Operations & Maintenance Facility
340 Broadway Street, St. Paul
• Learn about a career as a Metro Transit Light Rail Technician
• Apply onsite for the training program
• Tour the Light Rail Operations & Maintenance Facility
• Refreshments provided
Questions & Additional Information Phone: 612-338-0295 (Twin Cities R!SE) Email: email@example.com
For 20 years, Twin Cities R!SE has provided work skills and personal development training for Minnesotans living in generational poverty. We transform lives through living wage jobs, helping eliminate the cycle of poverty. Our 6th annual Gala will be an evening of inspiring stories and great entertainment to raise critically needed funds for an important cause.
Muse Event Center
107 3rd Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Friday, October 7, 2016 | 6:30 PM | VIP Reception 6-7 PM
Gather together for a special evening in the fall to eat, drink, mingle and reflect on over 20 years of lives being changed and transformed through the work of Twin Cities R!SE. Hear from past participants and their families share their personal transformation and tell how our communities have changed for the better because of the work of Twin Cities R!SE.
Event Emcee and Twin Cities R!SE President and CEO, Tom Streitz will narrate the evening as guests enjoy dinner and hand-selected wines. VIP guests will kick off the evening with a private pre-reception party featuring gourmet hors d’oeuvres and an exclusive wine flight experience.
Affirmation Day is a day to celebrate your journey and your path to success.
Please join us on Thursday, July 28th from 12-2 pm. Friends and Family are welcome!
Lunch will be provided.
Heritage Park Senior Center
1015 4th Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Sponsored by Sunrise Banks
This workshop deals with many aspects for the job seeker that has a background to consider. Some of the topics covered will be: an overview of the application and interview process, rules and information for background checks, and when/how to mention a criminal background.